Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daddy's little helper


Daddy had to install the gate at the top of the stairs now that Maddy is in her big girl bed. When he started, I had the girls in the bath. When he was trying to finish he had two helpers...Maddy and Allie. Of course Maddy was helping while holding her pearl headband, pearl necklace and a screw driver :) I can't say that the big girl bed has been a huge success. As far as I know she has stayed in bed but she was up early this morning (before I left for work) and was crying and whining all day for Daddy...signs that she didn't sleep well last night. She was good when I got home so she must have had a good nap. Hopefully this adjustment goes quickly and she learns to sleep peacefully in her new bed.
Mellie was, of course, a perfect angel. No left top tooth yet. Hopefully soon because the drool and chewing is out of control!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment