Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

So we took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. I dressed them a little to warmly for the 80 degree weather (whoops, still not winning any parenting awards here people) but they had fun anyway...and rosy red cheeks!

Here they are super excited to be there. I had spoken to Maddy about it so much on Saturday that she was sitting in the car grinning and shaking with excitement over going to the pumpkin patch.


It was hard to get a good pic of Maddy here. All she wanted to do was stare and point and say "people" over and over.
Awww. Sisters and best friends. If you notice, Maddy is definitely over the 3 ft mark. She's going to be taller than me by next summer!


This is the cutest pic of Mellie...I love her squishy face!
Here are a few family pictures

My gorgeous girls

Me and my beauties

Daddy...why so serious??
Overall we had a good time. Maddy waited patiently in line for the hay ride but when it was our turn she was too scared to get on it. She wanted only Melanie to ride it! Well, we'll try again next year. The girls both got pumpkins and Maddy got a special little pumpkin that she picked out. Maddy was very interested in all of the people and would continually point them out. Melanie just wanted to get out of the stroller and play!
I am prepared with both girls Halloween costumes and can't wait for trick or treating. I have a feeling once Maddy sees the candy she is going to really love Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment