Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moving on up!

Today both girls stepped up their eating comfort. Maddy's booster seat arrived today so now she gets to eat at the table
Notice the crossed eyes. She has been doing this a lot lately. It makes me laugh. She is turning into such a little person. Now that she can express herself, most of the time, verbally it amazes me the things she thinks about. I just watched her for awhile tonight....constantly moving and talking and exploring. I love how everything is so exciting.
Madison moving to the table meant Melanie gets to go to the high chair!
Isn't she the cutest?!?!?! Poor Mellie did not have a good day. I'm thinking it has to do with her teeth. She was a fussy one tonight and actually fell asleep while having her night time bottle...that never happens. She only fell asleep nursing. Hopefully she has a better day tomorrow. Good night my growing girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment