Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ewwww


Tonight I tried unsuccessfully to sneak food into my daughters' dinners. Madison--I tried mixing tuna in with her noodles. She has been on a meat strike for awhile. Melanie--she just started with oatmeal so I tried to give her some green beans. Melanie spit it back up and Madison managed to pick all of the tuna out of her noodles.

We went for another walk tonight but this time I had Melanie in the ergo (am I the only one who can't figure this thing out?) and Maddy with her doll in the umbrella stroller. In the end, I, again, had two crying children. Melanie because I tightened the ergo too much and it was pinching her legs and Madison because I wasn't taking the route that she wanted to go.
M and M--you may wonder why Daddy is not mentioned in most of these posts. He is working nights right now and is sleeping while we eat dinner and go for walks and usually during bath time. It is hard on me to be a "single mom" at night but I do feel a sense of accomplishment when I get you to bed full and clean and happy. Madison knows Daddy is sleeping and puts her finger to her mouth and says "ssshhhh" when we walk upstairs and Daddy is still asleep. I'll try and get a picture of that some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment