Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday

Here is Madison tonight drinking from her cup. Fingers covered in ketchup. The girls spent the day with their Granddad today and it seemed like they all had fun. Especially Madison who convinced Granddad to let her take her purse to bed with her that had Mr. Potato head in it..I know this because I found the arm in her bed when I put her down tonight. I don't think Granddad ever says no :) I did get Madison to eat meat tonight...if you call McDonald's chicken nuggets meat. Now I have to go to the store and buy some nuggets so we can continue this meat eating trend! Melanie is good...she has been struggling a bit with her new schedule and bottles and solid food and teeth but she's surviving. I have a ripe avocado with her name on it for tomorrow night. Hopefully she likes it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment