Thursday, July 8, 2010

Photo shoot

We had a photo shoot today. I have been feeling like I am missing so many photo opportunities and I will never get this time back. Melanie woke up from her nap first so I took some pictures of her. Then I tried to get pictures of Maddy and Mellie together. Unfortunately Daddy was taking the pics of the you girls together and I was standing above him singing patty cake. That is why you are both looking up. Next time I will try to be just above him so we can get a better shot.
Today was an ok day. It is just too hot to do anything really fun outside and it's hard to get the timing right with both of your nap schedules so that you will both be happy doing something. I have three more days off and I am going to figure out something fun that we can all do!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment